Sunday 23 September 2012

Caramel or Dark Chocolate?


This is what I'm working on lately.
Leaves for this very large, very red organza flower.




There are two versions I'm stuck on because I like them equally.
One is this very dark chocolate brown




and the other is this lovely dark caramel brown corduroy. 




Corduroy is definately one of my favourite winter materials and with the temperature dropping noticably in the evenings, I've been longing to work with it.




What do you think?
Which leaves are best?
The lighter corduroy leaves or the darker, more dramatic ones?


Linked to:




5 comments:

  1. They both look great, but I do like the darker chocolate brown the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, thanks for sharing!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, so pretty! I like the dark caramel color best :) Thanks so much for sharing at my Throwback Thursday party, I hope to see you again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've featured your Organza Flower today...
    http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/10/threading-your-way-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...