Wednesday 30 November 2011

November Solids-Only Tote Challenge Entry

Yes, I will say it....better late than never....
My tote for the Solids Only Tote Challenge for the month of November is finished! And I managed to get a couple of -quite attrocious-  pictures, before the light disappeared, to prove it....





It's not exactly what I had in mind when I started, but I almost always let the bag take me where it will, whether it's sketched on paper or not.



A close-up of the appliqued leaves.



I'll get some new pictures as soon as I can.



But you get the idea....





Linked to:


10 comments:

  1. Yes! Lovely! I see "you" in that design and I think that's great.
    Best,
    Rikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great entries there! my favorites are yours (of course) and the stormtrooper :-)
    I really like the tree shape with the leaves and the fact that you have the tote closing with a zipper, that's so practical!
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your tote!! The veining on the leaves is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job! good luck with your entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the leaves and the slouchiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a great tote. The tree with the detailed leaves is fabulous! Love that your tote closes with a zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leaves look great against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that it closes with a zipper as well, this will be a favorite go to bag for sure. Thanks for linking up to Make the sxene Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...